World Today; Love, Work, and Money
- ▶▼ 2012 (14)
- ▶▼ 02.04 - 08.04 (1)
- ▶▼ 19.03 - 25.03 (4)
- ▶▼ 27.02 - 04.03 (8)
- 19 Signs That America Has Become A Crazy Control Freak Nation Where Almost Everything Is Illegal
- Global Warming Decimating North Africa
- Half a Million Savers' Retirement Plans Shattered as Payouts from 'Crippled' With-Profits Pensions Plunge
- War Criminal Clinton Classifies Assad as a War Criminal
- Remote Viewing Weaponized
- Please support the justice for Hollie Greig campaign in London this Friday, March 2nd
- 'Conspiracy Researcher' Henry Makow has embarked on a vicious character assassination of radio host Jeff Rense and now I receive an email from the chap with this hardly-veiled threat
- Physical Awareness
- ▶▼ 20.02 - 26.02 (1)
Latest blog posts
Welcome to Love, Work, and Money
Love is a profoundly, tender, passionate affection for another person. It is a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for parent, child or friend. To express your love to everyone, you have to kiss and embrace him or her.
Work is an exertion of effort directed to produce or accomplish something, like labor or toil. To work means is to manipulate or operate something. A man without work he or she can be in a miserable life waiting for nothing.
Money is any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money and demand deposits. In other words it is a particular form or denominition of currency. This is the most powerful thing in this world. Without money, you are nothing. You can't move around today without money.